We Rebut Oklahoma House Candidate’s Reasoning For Mandatory Vaccination Cyndi Ralston, one of the political candidates running for Oklahoma’s 12th House District, audaciously came out on April 26, 2018 in support of mandatory vaccinations [HER POST WAS DELETED – this is her Facebook Page]. This staunch declaration posted on her Facebook page, ignited an eruption of informed parents, parents of vaccine-injured and dead children, activists, doctors, and other healthcare providers, who responded with facts, statistics, studies, concerns, and opposing comments. Cyndi blocked and deleted most comments that disagreed with her stance, even if they were politely offered and added value to the discussion. What Cyndi is advocating for is to remove and threaten parents’ rights with her belief…
Pre-Event Sale Price!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Vaccinated OR Unvaccinated: Who Is Healthier?
- Are Unvaccinated Children A THREAT To Society?!
- Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines
- The MMR Vaccine Destroyed Our Once Healthy Grandchildren
- What Makes A Parent An ANTI-VAXXER?!
- Facebook Threatens SMV Group Shut Down Over Pix Of Vaccine Injured Children
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor
- Healthy 4 Month Old Dies of “Natural Causes” A Week After 7 Vaccines
- The Many Forms Of Vaccine Injury and What To Do Next
- Shattered Dreams: The HPV Vaccine Exposed
- Free eBook: Treat and Cure Ear Infections with Supplements, Natural Medicine, Diet Changes and Natural Health
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...