Pinterest Removes Anti-Vaccine & Vaccine Awareness Boards Pinterest, a web and mobile social media platform that offers users an outlet to “pin” a variety of image and video based content to boards (collection of pins), has come under fire for removing users’ boards on vaccine injury, anti-vaccine, and vaccine risk awareness content. As of September 2017, Pinterest has an estimated 200 million monthly active users, about 60% are women. Pinterest is a privately held company owned by three partners, one of which, the founder and CEO, Ben Silbermann, attended Yale and studied medicine and political science. Does ownership and funding influence allowable content on Pinterest? What about free speech and our constitutional rights? Does free speech and freedom of…
Zeolite Detox Spray
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Try This Health Boosting Fulvic Minerals and Zeolite Gut Detox Combo For Just $5!!!
- Child Masking Is Harmful, Unnecessary, Cruel and Should End Immediately Experts Say In New Video
- Healthy Vaccine Free Family Shares Inspiring Story
- UK Pro Censorship Group Attacks Anti-Vaxxers To Ensure Obscene Vaccine Industry Profits
- COVID: Should You Take A Vaccine That’s Causing Massive Injury & Death?
- Why Did President Trump Say To Take The COVID Vaccine?
- How to Naturally Ease Pain & Anxiety in Pets
- She Vaccinated Her Son for School Which Destroyed His Speech
- Facebook Just Shut Down Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s Page With 375,000 Followers!
- Sidney Powell’s GA Lawsuit Details Extensive Election Rigging
- $5 Detox Offer: Zeolite Clinoptilolite Removes Heavy Metals and Toxins in Just 30 Seconds a Day
- The One Critical Weapon Against COVID-19 That No One is Talking About:
Click Image For More!