We Rebut Oklahoma House Candidate’s Reasoning For Mandatory Vaccination
Cyndi Ralston, one of the political candidates running for Oklahoma’s 12th House District, audaciously came out on April 26, 2018 in support of mandatory vaccinations [HER POST WAS DELETED – this is her Facebook Page]. This staunch declaration posted on her Facebook page, ignited an eruption of informed parents, parents of vaccine-injured and dead children, activists, doctors, and other healthcare providers, who responded with facts, statistics, studies, concerns, and opposing comments. Cyndi blocked and deleted most comments that disagreed with her stance, even if they were politely offered and added value to the discussion.
What Cyndi is advocating for is to remove and threaten parents’ rights with her belief in mandatory vaccination. California learned that harsh coercion lesson with SB277 when it was signed into law July 1, 2016. SB277, written by Senator Pan, removed religious and philosophical vaccine exemptions – leaving only medical exemptions for children to attend public school. Parents in Oklahoma currently have all three exemptions, medical, religious, and personal, and Oklahoma’s vaccination recommendations follow the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) current childhood vaccination schedule.
The issue is not whether or not Cyndi is for or against vaccines; everyone has the right to their opinion and preference. The issue is that she fully supports allowing the government to control the rights over parents for medical decisions and she is for government mandated vaccination. This rhetoric is not only dangerous, but oversteps the government’s reach and drifts into the slippery slope of medical tyranny and fascism.
What follows are Cyndi’s comments and then our counterpoints to clarify and refute the opinions Cyndi expressed:
Cyndi Ralston: (1) While I respect the sincerely held beliefs of those concerned that vaccines may be harmful to their children, I cannot agree. (2) The science on this matter is clear: vaccination is safe, effective, and economically responsible. (3) I stand with the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, the US Department of Health and Human Services, the World Health Organization, and health departments, agencies, and doctors worldwide who agree that vaccines are a critical component to eradicating disease, improving the health and well-being of children, and guarding against economic damage caused by disease.
(1) Cyndi begins her diatribe by disagreeing with parents’ concerns over the harm vaccines “may” pose to their children. It is not that they may cause harm, vaccines do cause harm and irreversible damage, neurological issues, autoimmune disorders, and much more. Let’s consider the thousands of families that have already been destroyed by the damage vaccines caused, including the vaccine injuries, death, and loss of their children that we document on this website.
(2) For anyone regurgitating the repeated, unfounded, parroted narrative of the medical industry cliches, the “science is clear,” and vaccination is “safe, effective, and economically responsible,” the US Supreme Court recognized vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe.” Vaccines have never been found to be either safe or effective for everyone. Worse, vaccines are often dangerous and unnecessary. Our government’s own studies suggest mercury (thimerosal) for example, has NO safe levels inside the body. There is not a single study that examines the combination of all the vaccines recommended in the childhood schedule. 72 doses of 16 vaccines and not one governmental agency felt the injection of all these compounding toxins into our children should be collectively studied? Now the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is adding a brand new adjuvant for a Hepatitis B vaccine for adults over 18, admitting it has never been studied for safety or in combination with the other adjuvants. And these are the leaders we trust with our children’s health?
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) was recently called out in a white paper demanding they investigate the lack of vaccine safety. Science cannot be “clear and settled” especially when there is no evidence-based science for the safety of vaccines. Vaccines are not even subjected to the gold standard for other drugs where a double-blind, placebo-controlled study with an inert placebo is utilized.
Vaccines are not always effective. The flu vaccine is largely not effective, 90% ineffective this past batch, according to the CDC and its “effectiveness” fluctuates. In a recent March 2018 report from the Department of Justice (DOJ) on vaccine injuries, flu vaccines were responsible for the more than half of the injuries compensated through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). Of the 86 listed settlements, out of the 142 paid cases in a three month period, 63 were flu vaccine related injuries. In the most recent report, “A large-scale, systematic review of 51 studies published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews found that the flu vaccine was no more effective for children than a placebo.”
A new 2018 Spanish study from BMC Infectious Diseases Journal evaluating the clinical effectiveness of Pfizer’s Prevnar 13 vaccine, concluded, “Our data does not support clinical benefits of PCV13 vaccination against pneumonia among adults in Catalonia.”
What vaccines are effectively doing is providing a cash cow for the vaccine manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies while causing massive health issues, injuries, and deaths.
An economic responsibility to whom? To the vaccine manufacturers and industries that are immune from being sued or held liable when their products injure, damage, and kill children and adults. The 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed into law safeguards vaccine manufacturers and doctors from being sued for any harm resulting from their products. After this law went into effect, the amount of vaccines increased on the childhood vaccination schedule and continue to rise. The Office of Special Masters through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) has awarded nearly four BILLION dollars to families where vaccines were proven in court to have caused their children’s vaccine injury or death. (A small percentage of families from the thousands that file a legal case are compensated through this program.) If vaccines are so effective and safe, why is the government paying families billions of dollars for their injuries and deaths due to vaccines? Oh, and that money? Tax dollars, of course.
(3) Governmental agencies and doctors worldwide collectively perceive that vaccines are solely to credit for the eradication of disease. This is a common misconception – better sanitation, proper hygiene, nutrition, and indoor plumbing, minimized and prevented the spread of diseases. History and statistics illustrate that “vaccines did not eradicate the diseases that plagued humanity.” The decrease in the rates of disease dropped before vaccinations were even introduced. How convenient and manipulative to attribute disease eradication to just vaccines – prior to the release of the vaccines. That’s some stellar duplicitous public relations and magic show marketing.
Cyndi aligns herself with the same government agencies who manipulate their vaccine research, lie about vaccine efficacy, omit and skew critical data, who hold 57 patents for vaccines and counting, and who fast-track and approve vaccines to market without proper safety protocols. During the clinical trials of the infamous HPV vaccine, Gardasil, despite incidents of severe side effects, injuries, and death, this product was still fast-tracked, released, and heavily marketed to youth. Due to the HPV/Gardasil vaccine, thousands of girls and boys suffered from disabling injuries or their lives catastrophically ended. We feature one such teen, Chloe, here on Stop Mandatory Vaccination. Her story is heartbreaking.
A Harvard study exposed how the FDA cannot be trusted with public safety in this report: “Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Myth of Safe and Effective Drugs” and has been published in the Journal of Law, Medicine, and Ethics (JLME). Corruption exists at the highest levels of the FDA. The documents sent to the President about internal FDA and agency corruption provides a glimpse into the government’s multilayered dysfunction. Even when a CDC whistleblower came forward to reveal research fraud on studies regarding the MMR and autism and how data was corrupted, justice was ignored.
Cyndi Ralston: For those skeptical about vaccines, please consider the following: (4) First, the lower rate of vaccinations in the United States linked to anti-vaccination movements has allowed debilitating and deadly diseases once almost totally eradicated to return. Diseases including Hibs, Mumps, Polio, Rubella, and Diphtheria have decreased 99% worldwide, but are slowly making a comeback in communities where vaccination rates have fallen. The death rate from measles has dropped by 74% in the United States since the introduction of the vaccine and smallpox was completely eliminated with the last known US case diagnosed in 1948. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, up to 2.5 million children in the US alone are saved from preventable disease every year due to specific vaccines protecting them.
(4) Thankfully, those who are skeptical are also discerning critical thinkers, avid researchers, and astute investigators for an array of reasons – mainly because our children’s lives, health, and wellbeing depend on us advocating for them. It is easier to provide incorrect over-generalizations, and parrot the constructed narrative of Big Pharma, indoctrinated doctors, and mainstream media, than it is to examine what the current data prove and critically think for one’s self. Instead of blaming the lower rate of vaccinations on anti-vaccination movements for the allowance of “debilitating and deadly diseases that were once eradicated to return,” let’s examine some observations about polio, measles, pertussis, and smallpox facts.
Parents of vaccine injured children are keenly aware polio and its paralyzing symptoms have not disappeared, but were reclassified and renamed Transverse Myelitis, Guillain Barre Syndrome, and aseptic meningitis to name a few conditions. Paralysis from vaccine damage not only exists, it is rampant with a startling “82,400 cases of polio-like illnesses in the US annually.” These cases were on the rise after the polio vaccine and other vaccines were introduced, while measles was on the decline prior to the measles vaccine. An overview of the history of measles in the US further explains its prevalence and provides statistics. Measles is a normal childhood disease and for most, it is benign and non life-threatening. The CDC describes measles as a highly contagious rash with a high fever, cough, coryza (runny nose), and conjunctivitis for 3 days or less. For measles, individual risk factors vary. Adequate Vitamin A and D levels, less risk in wealthier nations, overall health, and access to health and medical care matters.
The risk of poor outcomes to measles is infinitely small in the US. There have been more recorded cases of injuries and deaths due to the measles vaccine, than the measles. Measles outbreaks do occur in highly vaccinated populations and deaths are rare, according to the CDC. There has been one recorded US death from the measles and the woman’s autopsy indicated she died from “pneumonia due to measles” and suffered from existing health conditions including an infection she contracted in the hospital. The discovery of her measles was only found during the autopsy and she was unaware she even had the measles.
In a May 2018 study, the CDC admits the shortcomings of their vaccination programs. “In addition, the resurgence [of measles] revealed system weaknesses: immunization programs were unable to achieve and maintain high population immunity through routine immunization service delivery.” — Center for Disease Control
There is also a misconception that the non-vaccinated are causing whooping cough and mumps outbreaks. Being vaccinated for pertussis does not inhibit you from spreading it. This 2014 study from FDA researchers, published in PNAS, declares the acellular pertussis (aP) portion of the DtaP vaccine may temporarily prevent symptoms of whooping cough. “However, if you’re exposed to pertussis, you will still be colonized with the bacteria (Bordatella pertussis)” and be an asymptomatic carrier because you may just experience a common cold and be unaware you’re spreading pertussis.
“Merck’s own two virologists have taken Merck to court over alleged falsification on the data on the efficacy of the mumps portion of the vaccine.” There are still questions as to its efficacy since it’s known that any protection given fades over time. In a 2017 study of a mumps outbreak published in New England Journal of Medicine, it was reported that the “vaccine effectiveness of two doses versus no doses was lower among students with more distant receipt of the second vaccine dose.” Despite the questionable data and waning efficacy, the CDC’s justifies another push for the MMR when there’s any outbreak, even for the vaccinated.
“For more than fifty years the populations of Australia and New Zealand (with exception of armed forces during war) were practically unvaccinated, and they have been more free of smallpox than any other community.” Immunization: The Reality Behind the Myth, James Walene
“The most thoroughly vaccinated countries are Italy, the Philippine Islands, Mexico and what was formerly known at British India. And all of these have been scourged with smallpox epidemics.” (Lily Loat, The Truth About Vaccination and Immunization (London: Health for All, 1951), p. 28)
“The US Government staged a compulsory vaccination campaign in the Philippines which brought on the largest smallpox epidemic in the history of that country with 162,503 cases and 71,453 deaths, ALL VACCINATED. That was between 1917 and 1919. (Buttram et al., The Dangers of Immunization, p. 42)”
Cyndi Ralston: (5) Second, herd immunity is critical to protecting the community from deadly disease, especially those most susceptible to infection. Many of the messages I received last night referenced a parent’s right to choose whether or not to vaccinate their children. For some, however, there is no choice: their child cannot be vaccinated. Children and adults with certain conditions that compromise their immune system cannot receive immunizations and thus must depend on herd immunity. As a teacher, I am acutely aware that if I have a student who cannot be vaccinated, any other student who is not vaccinated by choice could inadvertently cause that student to fall ill. (6) And when children who are already immunocompromised fall ill, the effects can be even more debilitating and even deadly. Herd immunity works, and when it is compromised by reduced vaccinations, kids get sick. In 1974, Japan had a vaccination rate for whooping cough above 80%. That year, only 393 cases were reported throughout the entire country. By 1979, that immunization rate dropped to near 10%. That same year, more than 13,000 cases were reported, and 41 children died. When vaccination numbers increased, the number of cases, and deaths, dropped once again.
(5) Cyndi is correct when she states, herd immunity works and is critical to protecting the community from deadly diseases – assuming she’s speaking about actual herd immunity. However, what Cyndi refers to as “herd immunity” is not actual herd immunity. You cannot create “herd immunity” through artificial means with vaccines. Herd immunity was originally defined to describe naturally occurring herd immunity that occurs only after naturally contracting a wild disease. Natural herd immunity does not depend on vaccinations or the reduced vaccinations children receive. Herd immunity in the way it has been co-opted to accommodate the vaccine agenda resembles herd mentality talking points. Advocates for vaccines commonly use an inaccurate definition of herd immunity to instill fear that the unvaccinated, even if otherwise healthy, will compromise an immunosuppressed child’s immune system. There has been a shift in the pro vaccine language to use “community immunity” and “public immunity” instead, as they learn the origins and true meaning of herd immunity.
“The herd immunity theory was originally coined in 1933 by a researcher named Hedrich. He had been studying measles patterns in the US between 1900-1931 (years before any vaccine was ever invented for measles) and he observed that epidemics of the illness only occurred when less than 68% of children had developed a natural immunity to it. This was based upon the principle that children build their own immunity after having, or being exposed to, the disease. So the herd immunity theory was, in fact, about natural disease processes and nothing to do with vaccination. If 68% of the population were allowed to build their own natural defenses, there would be no raging epidemic. Later on, vaccinologists adopted the idea, and increased the figure from 68% to 95% with no scientific justification as to why, and then stated there had to be 95% vaccine coverage to achieve immunity.” Hedrich’s study was misrepresented to promote their vaccination programs. (Monthly Estimates of the Child Population “Susceptible” to Measles, 1900-1931, Baltimore, MD, AW Hedrich, American Journal of Epidemiology, May 1933 – Oxford University Press)
Numerous examples of how artificial herd immunity through vaccines have failed:
“Japan started compulsory vaccination against smallpox in 1872 and continued it for about 100 years with disastrous results. Smallpox increased every year. By 1892 their records showed 165,774 cases with 29,979 deaths, all vaccinated!,” excerpt from the book, Immunization: The Reality Behind the Myth, James Walene. “In Australia where they had no compulsory vaccination, they had only three deaths from smallpox in 15 years.” (Ibid., pp. 41-42)
In 1984, a high school in Waltham, Massachusetts had 27 cases of measles and 98% had documented proof of vaccination against the measles.
In 1986, there was an outbreak of measles in Corpus Christi, TX and 99% of the children had been vaccinated.
In 1987, CDC reported 2,440 cases of measles among vaccinated children. In 1989, there were 2,720 reported cases of measles, and 72.5% of them were vaccinated! That is 1,972 cases!
In 1986, in Kansas, 1,300 cases of pertussis were reported and 90% were vaccinated. In 1971, in Casper, Wyoming, a rubella epidemic occurred and 91 of the 125 cases occurred in vaccinated children (84%).”
In 1989, in a high school in IL there were 69 cases over a three-week period, again 99.7% vaccinated. Also, it’s important to note, there were a surprisingly low number of measles cases in the unvaccinated population (probably because they had good, pure immune systems).
Repeated studies point to clusters of children who have contracted measles post-vaccination. The Ohio Department of Health, found half of the reported Ohio whooping cough cases (from 1987 to 1991) were in vaccinated persons. In 1989, a Journal of Pediatrics study showed a 55% failure rate in the pertussis vaccine. (Immunization: The Reality Behind the Myth, James Walene) Even Scientific American’s recent article, “Why Whooping Cough Vaccines Are Wearing Off,” illustrates how the bulk of cases of children affected by pertussis are fully vaccinated.
The lie of vaccine-induced herd immunity is based on antiquated information taught in medical schools that “vaccines last a lifetime.” For over 70 years, this falsehood was believed and more recently it was discovered that most of these vaccines are quite ineffective, and at times, only last two years. If immunity lasted, then children and adults wouldn’t need regular booster shots, now would they? At least half of the adult population or more are not current on their vaccinations and have no vaccine-induced immunity against any of the diseases Cyndi is concerned about – living unprotected for decades! How come there aren’t epidemics flaring up all over? Vaccine-induced herd immunity is another lie deliberately positioned to alarm the public into accepting vaccinations. And when an outbreak occurs in a mostly vaccinated population, it’s because you “need more boosters” and they are hasty to blame the unvaccinated.
(6) For those who are immunocompromised, it is highly recommended they are NOT to be around anyone who has recently been vaccinated due to viral shedding from the MMR, varicella, rotavirus, shingles, and influenza vaccines. Show me the studies or cases where an immunocompromised child contracted a disease from an unvaccinated child and died. Just because someone is unvaccinated, doesn’t mean that person is carrying a disease or infecting others. Contagious and sick people, vaccinated or not, should never expose their illnesses and diseases to any immunocompromised person. If a vaccine is too dangerous for an immunocompromised child, than it perhaps is too dangerous for the rest of us.
Cyndi: (7) Finally, mandatory vaccination is economically responsible. Because of the Affordable Care Act, immunizations are available to children and their parents without a co-pay. Preventing the disease is free of charge to parents, but when a child gets sick, treatment is not. Preventable diseases may be treatable, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t expensive. On average, it costs anywhere between $300 to $4,000 out of pocket for a family to treat a child with a preventable disease, and in some cases, that number can rise above $10,000. Furthermore, parents of children who fall ill to preventable diseases often have to take off work and lose wages in order to care for them. According to a 2012 study by the CDC, “children under five with the flu are contagious for about eight days, costing their parents an average of 11 to 73 hours of wages.” That doesn’t take into account the time lost if the child passes the flu to the parents, requiring them to miss work for their own recovery. The CDC estimates that between 1994 and 2014, more than a trillion dollars have been saved in treatment costs and economic loss by vaccinations. (8) I know that some parents are skeptical about vaccination and the benefits it provides to their children. (9) I know that some are skeptical of the state or federal government mandating a medical procedure. (10) I know that some may have reservations about immunization on religious grounds. I know that parents, regardless of their stance on immunization, are genuinely trying to do the best they can for their children. (11) But I also know that accepting the exhaustively researched conclusions of the scientific and medical communities is the best way to make public policy that affects all children, all parents. Because the science on immunization is clear, except for children who cannot, for medical reasons, participate, I support mandatory vaccinations.”
(7) Cyndi suggests vaccination is a path to prevent diseases; that is one theory. Another approach to prevent disease is to strengthen and support the immune system and minimize one’s toxicity to harmful chemicals, contaminants, and ingredients – especially ones that are known neurotoxins, like aluminum, and other toxic substances found in vaccines. Section 13.1 in any vaccine package insert states vaccines have not been tested for mutagenic, carcinogenic, or impairment of fertility effects.
Prevention is not “free of cost” because the “prevention” is coupled with toxicity, risk, adverse reactions and side effects, including life long disabilities and death. Children pay with their lives. No amount of “free” prevention services will bring back a dead child or restore an injured child’s health. The economic responsibility lies within and burdens the majority of parents who are not fortunate enough to go through the vaccine court or receive a financial award for the vaccine damages. What about the parents who endure continual expenses and need to take off from work to care for their disabled, chronically ill, special needs, or injured child? For a medical procedure with known risks for compromising health, injuring and killing children, parents must have a choice – after all, parents are the ones who are financially responsible and who will ultimately be paying for their children’s health care.
There is no financial accountability or liability for vaccine manufacturers or the doctors who recommend the vaccine industry’s products. Worse, the doctors receive financial incentives and payments from drug companies for high percentages of vaccinated patients and they cannot be sued for vaccine injury or deaths. How is this not a conflict of interest? If there is also no liability for vaccine manufacturers to produce a safer product and they can’t be sued for the unsafe product, what is their incentive to produce a safer product? NONE.
(8) Vaccination is not immunization. So for anyone who continually interchanges these terms and believes they are synonymous, please stop. Vaccination is a medical procedure and should not imply immunity. Vaccination should not be confused with natural immunity or the cellular response from exposure to wild diseases. Vaccines aren’t designed from preventing anyone from contracting a disease. In theory, a vaccine is supposed to help your body create antibodies against a disease, so that it can recognize the disease and fight it better when you do encounter it. It doesn’t given you lasting immunity which is why booster shots are recommended.
Acquiring a disease organically through the mouth and nose can properly pass through the digestive track and gut, where it can process and excrete the toxins. When toxins, disease particles, and other contaminants are injected into the skin, they bypass the digestive track, and toxins such as mercury (thimerosal) and aluminum, deposit themselves into tissues and the brain. (New study discoveries show those with autism have high levels of aluminum accumulation in the brain.) Injecting any foreign protein into the skin shouldn’t be injected into the skin, but rather through the mucous membranes of the nose and mouth. When they’re introduced to the immune system naturally, your body can first stimulate cellular immunity, so your body can fight the pathogen. Then secondly, create antibodies against it, so when it arrives next time, you are able to fight it better or are prevented from contracting it at all.
Dr. Guylaine Lanctot from Canada explains:
“The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been an assault on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are actually changing our genetic code through vaccination. . .100 years from now we will know that the biggest crime against humanity was vaccines.”
Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, physician and author of Confessions of a Medical Heretic, states:
“The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization. Much of what you have been led to believe about immunization simply isn’t true. If I were to follow my deeper convictions, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child.”
“There is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited with eliminating any childhood disease. If immunizations were responsible for the disappearance of these diseases in the U.S., one must ask why they disappeared simultaneously in Europe, where mass immunizations did not take place.”
(10) The First Amendment of the Bill of Rights to the Constitution protects freedom of religion:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Religious beliefs and liberty need to be respected and honored. Injecting children with DNA from aborted fetal cells is offensive and an attack on many religious, including Christianity and Catholicism. Using gelatin, a common ingredient found in vaccines, derived from pig cartilage, is unacceptable to cultures and religions where consuming pork is sacrilegious (Buddhism, Hinduism, Muslim, Bahai, etc.). Forcing parents who are guiding their children by their religious principles and honoring their beliefs should be upheld over the enforcement of public policy that is based on illusive vaccination tobacco “science.” The science is never settled – that is the very nature of science, it evolves and grows as emerging information is discovered.
(10) There are children with medical reasons that are not able to be vaccinated as Cyndi thankfully supports. What she may not understand is how medical exemptions work. Parents and guardians would be unable to get a medical exemption for their baby since it does not have a health history until they have an adverse reaction or fall ill after its vaccinated. Testing babies’ existing immunity from blood titers is an uncommon practice. Infants and young children are also not tested for genetic predispositions that may affect how they process vaccines and methylate toxins, for example, methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene (MTHFR), mitochondrial disorders, and other gene mutations, etc. Doctors are only able to make medical assumptions based on family and sibling history of vaccine injury and negative reactions. However, often doctors ignore the signs and refuse to sign a medical exemption in states where only medical exemptions for vaccines exist, like in California, Mississippi, and West Virginia. The immune system is not fully formed until the age of one, so why are we aggravating it with an onslaught of immune stimulating vaccine toxins?
Vaccine safety has not been “exhaustively studied.” Out of 16 vaccines on the childhood schedule, only one, the Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) vaccine has even been examined and out of 50 different vaccine ingredients, only one, (Thimerosal) has ever been reviewed – not an exhaustive investigation at all!
VOTE NO to Mandatory Vaccination and VOTE NO to Cyndi Ralston!
“Mandatory anything is a violation of rights.” – Alice Hollenbeck
(11) Mandatory vaccinations removes a parent’s right to compromise and either delay or not fully vaccinate their child to the complete childhood vaccination schedule. Mandatory vaccination denies the right of parents if they choose to not to vaccinate for whatever reason including religious, medical, family history, parents’ adverse reactions to medications or vaccines, or simply they desire to conduct additional research and dig deeper. You want to anger a constituent base, tell a parent of a vaccine-injured or dead child that they will have mandatory vaccinations for their other children.
Public policy at the expense of parental rights, personal choice, and medical freedom overrides the foundation this nation has been built upon. Vaccine mandates that affect the health and wellbeing of children that rely on government agencies who manipulate data and hide evidence, influenced by one of the largest lobbies in Washington D.C., and where the same vaccine and pharmaceutical industry stakeholders also sit on the boards of our entrusted government agencies is inherently unethical. More and more vaccines continue to be approved and slapped on the childhood schedule with no vested interest in children’s health; this is a rabid abuse of power.
Government has no place in a civil society to dictate medical decisions. When it does, this is a government who is grossly overreaching and overstepping their boundaries. The government should not ever be deciding what is appropriate medical care for our children or for anyone. Medical interventions or procedures should never be mandated – otherwise it’s coercion. The medically vulnerable population is often not revealed until after they suffered a vaccine injury or death. Mandatory vaccinations enforced by government is unethical and inhumane. The United States of America was built on freedom. We stand for liberty and justice for all. Where in the Constitution does it allow forced, mandatory vaccination? It doesn’t.
We must be able to have informed consent for medical procedures, maintain our body autonomy, and personal freedom. “It’s about both freedom and consent. You can’t give consent unless you have the freedom to do so” – Sue Marston. With risk, there must be choice! It’s immoral to force a medical procedure on someone without his or her consent as the Nuremberg Trials hauntingly remind us. The history of governments who mandated vaccines should raise neck hairs, red flags, and serve as a catalyst to defend our rights! Vote for the leadership and candidates that reflect your values and support organizations that are fighting to protect you and your family’s health.
In Oklahoma’s House District 12, thankfully there are two other candidates that support parental rights and health freedom.
Kevin McDugle: “As some of you already know I have fought for parental choice and my voting record aligns with my passion for ensuring parents always have the choice as to whether or not to vaccinate their children. I would love to author or co-author legislation in the next session to protect parental choice. I stand vehemently against Senator Yen’s proposed legislation for mandatory vaccination. I feel he has been indoctrinated by Big Pharma and their excessive vaccine schedule. A telling movie is “Vaxxed” and if you have not watched it, I encourage you to do so. I don’t believe all vaccines can or will cause damage, but I do believe some combinations of vaccines can and have been linked to autism and other injuries. We must educate ourselves and make the choices that are right for our individual families. I personally chose NOT to vaccinate, but all parents should always have the choice. Oklahoma for Vaccine Choice continues to lead the way in this fight. I would appreciate your support in June and again in November.”
– Supports full consumer access to safe, alternative treatments including access to any and all information regarding nutritional substances through any means of communication.
– Believes parents should receive complete information and must give informed consent prior to their child, or themselves, receiving any immunizations and may refuse any such vaccination(s) for medical, religious, or other reasons of conscience without retribution.
– Opposes any mandate requiring school age girls to be vaccinated with Gardasil, a new vaccine against certain strains of human papilloma virus (HPV) that can cause cervical cancer.
Nick Mahoney: “I believe the decision to vaccinate is between the parents and their child. I personally chose to vaccinate my daughters, after careful review of each vaccination. However, new science continues to emerge on the effects vaccinations have on young children. Government should not be making healthcare decisions for parents. We see how badly this can play out with cases such as Alfie Evans, the U.K. government ruled that he doesn’t qualify for further medical treatment, so they’ve blocked his parents from getting life-saving treatment outside the country. This issue is a controversial one, and though I understand the concerns on both sides, I do not believe we should be in the business of handing over our rights to a government bureaucracy, especially when it pertains to the livelihood of our children.”
This screenshot of Cyndi’s Facebook post refers to her original post that she later removed.
Vaccines Revealed is a free 9-part video series featuring 24 vaccine experts who shatter the myth that vaccines are "safe and effective," and you can watch it right here: http://bit.ly/2o0b5Cp