TDaP Vaccination Causes Immediate and Traumatic Stillbirth At 28 Weeks Pregnant Tara Ortiz had a healthy, normal, first pregnancy with absolutely no complications or issues up until the 28 week mark when her doctor recommended a flu vaccine and the TDaP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis) vaccine. Even on the TDaP’s first page of the package insert it states, “Safety and effectiveness have not been established in pregnant women.” The CDC released a 2017 study that shows there’s a 7.7 times increased risk of miscarriage following the flu vaccine. Yet, vaccines are administered, recommended, and even pushed during pregnancy – despite the prevalence of fetal death. Tara declined the flu shot at her 28 week prenatal appointment, but was unaware of the TDaP’s risks…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- A Comprehensive Guide To Being A Vaccine Educated Advocate
- GoFundMe Shuts Down Dr. Ken Stoller’s Legal Defense Fundraiser
- Oregon HB3063 Vaccine Mandate Protest Delivers Truth About Vaccine Injury and Death
- Her Vaccinated Children Struggle While The Unvaccinated One Does Not
- A Big Health Contrast Between 2 Vaccinated Kids and 3 Vaccine Free Kids
- Vaccine Free Child Eats No Problem But Vaccinated Child Had Eating Issues
- Big Differences In Two Children Vaccinated and Less Vaccinated
- A Picture Of Health: 2 Healthy, Totally Unvaccinated Children
- Newborn Dies of Sepsis 2 Months After Vitamin K Shot
- Here’s How Vaccine Pseudoscience Destroys Our Children
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...