Six Day Old Infant Dies After Respiratory Distress, Vitamin K, Lasix, and Abuse Erica Dawn Miller recalls the birth of her son, Bransynn, as fast and easy at Wooster Community Hospital in Ohio. When he was born, his cord was wrapped around his neck and he was blue. Bransynn initially needed help breathing due to some respiratory distress. Within a couple of hours after birth, he was transported to Akron Children’s Hospital. Bransynn’s dad accompanied him to Akron Children’s Hospital, while Erica’s mom stayed back at the hospital with Erica as she was still under care for an infection. (While at Wooster Community Hospital, Erica received a call from Akron Children’s Hospital asking if she wanted Bransynn to receive the Vitamin K…
Get Project 180 Today!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Six Day Old Infant Dies After Respiratory Distress, Vitamin K, Lasix, and Abuse
- Meningitis College Vaccine Causes Seizures and Then Death
- Mom Jailed For Refusing To Vaccinate Details Corruption, Abuse and Ineptness
- Here Is A Picture Perfect 100% Vaccine-Free HEALTHY Family!
- Pro-Vaxxer Goes Ex-Vaxxer When “I realized that healthy babies don’t just die.”
- Escape California, Vote Republican and How I Pissed Off Anti-Vaxxers
- Fight Vaccine Mandates With These Proven Action Steps
- Vaccinated OR Unvaccinated: Who Is Healthier?
- Are Unvaccinated Children A THREAT To Society?!
- Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines
- The MMR Vaccine Destroyed Our Once Healthy Grandchildren
- What Makes A Parent An ANTI-VAXXER?!
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...