Autism Diagnosis After Flu Vaccine Sparks Mom’s Research and Recovery Efforts Joni Beth Waldroup witnessed her youngest daughter, Rosie, suffer a significant decline in health after she received typical childhood vaccines, and then a more dramatic decline after a flu shot. Rosie would later be diagnosed with autism. On March 5th, 2019 Joni posted to her social media the pain of needing to defend her decision not to vaccinate which we share below, and then we have a Q&A with her where she gives more details about the vaccine/autism connection in her daughter. Joni’s daughter’s autism story was originally published in April 2016 by her local paper when Rosie was 23 months old during Autism Awareness Month and that…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- A Comprehensive Guide To Being A Vaccine Educated Advocate
- GoFundMe Shuts Down Dr. Ken Stoller’s Legal Defense Fundraiser
- Oregon HB3063 Vaccine Mandate Protest Delivers Truth About Vaccine Injury and Death
- Her Vaccinated Children Struggle While The Unvaccinated One Does Not
- A Big Health Contrast Between 2 Vaccinated Kids and 3 Vaccine Free Kids
- Vaccine Free Child Eats No Problem But Vaccinated Child Had Eating Issues
- Big Differences In Two Children Vaccinated and Less Vaccinated
- A Picture Of Health: 2 Healthy, Totally Unvaccinated Children
- Newborn Dies of Sepsis 2 Months After Vitamin K Shot
- Here’s How Vaccine Pseudoscience Destroys Our Children
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...