Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills The Washington State Capitol in Olympia on Friday, February 8, 2019, was filled and buzzing with thousands of concerned citizens and families who drove in from all over the state to attend a public hearing for House Bill 1638, titled, “Promoting immunity against vaccine preventable diseases.” Woven within this misleading bill title is a clause that strives to remove the philosophical/personal exemptions to the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine for children who attend both public and private schools and licensed daycares. Early lines at the Capitol started at 5:00 am as eager parents and vaccine choice advocates braved the freezing temperatures and biting cold – even with predicted…
Pre-Event Sale Price!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Are Unvaccinated Children A THREAT To Society?!
- Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines
- The MMR Vaccine Destroyed Our Once Healthy Grandchildren
- What Makes A Parent An ANTI-VAXXER?!
- Facebook Threatens SMV Group Shut Down Over Pix Of Vaccine Injured Children
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor
- Healthy 4 Month Old Dies of “Natural Causes” A Week After 7 Vaccines
- The Many Forms Of Vaccine Injury and What To Do Next
- Shattered Dreams: The HPV Vaccine Exposed
- Free eBook: Treat and Cure Ear Infections with Supplements, Natural Medicine, Diet Changes and Natural Health
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...