Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills The Washington State Capitol in Olympia on Friday, February 8, 2019, was filled and buzzing with thousands of concerned citizens and families who drove in from all over the state to attend a public hearing for House Bill 1638, titled, “Promoting immunity against vaccine preventable diseases.” Woven within this misleading bill title is a clause that strives to remove the philosophical/personal exemptions to the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine for children who attend both public and private schools and licensed daycares. Early lines at the Capitol started at 5:00 am as eager parents and vaccine choice advocates braved the freezing temperatures and biting cold – even with predicted…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- A Comprehensive Guide To Being A Vaccine Educated Advocate
- GoFundMe Shuts Down Dr. Ken Stoller’s Legal Defense Fundraiser
- Oregon HB3063 Vaccine Mandate Protest Delivers Truth About Vaccine Injury and Death
- Her Vaccinated Children Struggle While The Unvaccinated One Does Not
- A Big Health Contrast Between 2 Vaccinated Kids and 3 Vaccine Free Kids
- Vaccine Free Child Eats No Problem But Vaccinated Child Had Eating Issues
- Big Differences In Two Children Vaccinated and Less Vaccinated
- A Picture Of Health: 2 Healthy, Totally Unvaccinated Children
- Newborn Dies of Sepsis 2 Months After Vitamin K Shot
- Here’s How Vaccine Pseudoscience Destroys Our Children
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...