Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills The Washington State Capitol in Olympia on Friday, February 8, 2019, was filled and buzzing with thousands of concerned citizens and families who drove in from all over the state to attend a public hearing for House Bill 1638, titled, “Promoting immunity against vaccine preventable diseases.” Woven within this misleading bill title is a clause that strives to remove the philosophical/personal exemptions to the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine for children who attend both public and private schools and licensed daycares. Early lines at the Capitol started at 5:00 am as eager parents and vaccine choice advocates braved the freezing temperatures and biting cold – even with predicted…
Detox Your Body!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Child Masking Is Harmful, Unnecessary, Cruel and Should End Immediately Experts Say In New Video
- Healthy Vaccine Free Family Shares Inspiring Story
- UK Pro Censorship Group Attacks Anti-Vaxxers To Ensure Obscene Vaccine Industry Profits
- COVID: Should You Take A Vaccine That’s Causing Massive Injury & Death?
- Why Did President Trump Say To Take The COVID Vaccine?
- How to Naturally Ease Pain & Anxiety in Pets
- She Vaccinated Her Son for School Which Destroyed His Speech
- Facebook Just Shut Down Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s Page With 375,000 Followers!
- Sidney Powell’s GA Lawsuit Details Extensive Election Rigging
- $5 Detox Offer: Zeolite Clinoptilolite Removes Heavy Metals and Toxins in Just 30 Seconds a Day
- The One Critical Weapon Against COVID-19 That No One is Talking About:
- Healthy 2 Month Old Dies A Week After 8 Vaccines
Click Image For More!