Find A Vaccine Free Doctor
Why A Vaccine Free Doctor?
More and more parents are opting to refuse vaccination because the risk of injury is high and there is little to no benefit to being injected with poison. Pediatricians are now being forced by insurance companies to vaccinate all children in their practice and/or are deciding to fire patients who do not vaccinate. Parents sometimes don’t know who to turn to in the medical field for their children’s needs, which is why I created this page. Also, keep this in mind: “well baby visits” are first and foremost for the purposes of vaccination – all else is secondary. Many parents never go to “well baby visits” because their child is healthy. That said, I do believe it is a good idea to have a primary care doctor at your disposal for if the need arises.
Alternative Doctor Types
There are many types of doctors who are qualified to see children, including: Integrative Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc), Chiropractor (DC) and Homeopath (unlicensed). Not all alternative doctors are against vaccines, mind you, but many are. The point is, do not limit your search to only pediatricians when you are searching for a vaccine free doctor. I give an in-depth explanation of the different kinds of doctors in my book, The Beginner’s Guide to Natural Living.
How To Find A Vaccine Free Doctor
If you are on an insurance plan, are low income and your pediatrician fired you, you might be able to see an MD or DO within your insurance plan. That would be your first action step. Many alternative doctors are cash only, but not all. With that in mind, here are some ways to find a vaccine free doctor:
1) Do a Google search using doctor modality plus city or state: “naturopathic doctor Seattle”, “integrative medical doctor Seattle”, “homeopath Iowa”, “chiropractor Eugene” and so on. Like I said, not all doctors are vaccine free, so you will want to look at their websites and see what they say and narrow your list to then call and ask questions. Chiropractors, Acupuncturists and Homeopaths are not allowed to give vaccinations, but in some states, Naturopathic Doctors are allowed to. With this in mind, I have found that NDs who graduated from NCNM are more likely to not support vaccination, so take a look at their bio to see the schooling.
2) Look at the association websites for alternative doctors. You might google “integrative medical doctor association” or “acupuncturist association Oregon” or “naturopathic association Texas” for example, and virtually all associations have member directories. Members can often be located by zip code search.
3) You can ask for a referral in my Stop Mandatory Vaccination Facebook Group. Keep in mind that many people are concerned about the safety and well being of doctors, so you may want to ask to be private messaged with referrals.
4) Here are some website resources to review that offer vaccine free or vaccine friendly doctor lists:
- Naturally Nicole
- Dr. Bob Sears List (some vaccinate, but do not require vaccination)
Vaccines are destroying our children at an unprecedented rate (Autism alone is 1 in 42) and it behooves us to find educated doctors who will not bully or otherwise advocate that parents must vaccinate their children. Feel free to leave a comment below.