Help Us Reach More People By Sharing Your Story With Us!
If you or your child was vaccinated and then suffered an injury, long-term damage or death afterwards, please share your story with us so we can share it as a unique story on Stop Mandatory Vaccination. Here’s How:
- Write up what happened and include the health status of your child before the shots, what happened directly after the shots, any actions you took (e.g., went to the hospital), what your doctor said, what you observed in your child (e.g., rash, seizures, etc.), any treatments you did, current status of your child , and if you will continue to vaccinate.
- Write a title for your story
- Gather some high resolution photos for the story (you’re child, you and your family and child, etc.) – which may include a current photo of you if you have no other images and be sure to RENAME the filename of each photo to include your full name so we know which photos are for your story (e.g., jane-do-swinging.jpg)
- If you do NOT want your name attached to the story, use a fake name in the name section; otherwise, use your real name
- If you want to be tagged in the story, put your Facebook URL at the very top of your story and we will link to your profile.
And then, upload your story using our form below. That’s it! Thank you for sharing!
PHOTOS of your child or you is required. If you cannot or will not add some photos, we cannot use your story. Memes do not work. Thank you for understanding!
Want to ENHANCE your photos before uploading them? Scroll down for instructions!
IMAGE ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTIONS
*NOTE: We can also edit your photos if you do not want to use the photo editor. Simply upload them; but if you can edit that’d be awesome.*
1) Review potential images for your story and select a few that are high quality, high resolution to go with your story.
2) The MAIN PHOTO *must* be in the 16:9 aspect ratio format
3) Either use Photoshop OR you can use this online Photo Editor: www.befunky.com/create/photo-editor/
4) Add your photo to the photo editor
5) Select CROP and under “aspect ratio” use the dropdown and select “photo 16X9”
6) Crop your image to the new ratio (click the check button) – if you have a LARGE image, then select the part that is most interesting
7) You can adjust EXPOSURE, COLOR, ENHANCE, AUTO ENHANCE and more. Play with these – make your image the best you can make it – your IMAGE is what people will see FIRST when your story is in social media.
8) When you are 100% done with your image, do these TWO THINGS:
A) SAVE your image to your computer at 100% JPEG Quality so you have the full size image
B) THEN, click RESIZE IF your image is larger than 800 pixels wide, and type in 800 in the Width section to resize your image to 800 pixels wide (the *preferred size* for our main image). If your image is 800 pixels wide, it should be 450 pixels tall. Save THIS image to your computer as well. HOWEVER, if your image is under 800 pixels wide, do not resize.
You can use similar steps for the rest of your images to make them look even better, but they do not need to be 16:9 ratio. Only the main one does – this is the one that Facebook will use as the main image. Make this image your best/most compelling image!
More images are better (e.g., photos of your child, of your family, etc.)
WATCH PHOTO EDITING MY TUTORIAL
Join us here: