An Anti-Vaxxer Responds To “World Immunization Week” A couple days ago I was asked by The Independent, a UK publication, to answer some questions about the World Health Organization’s World Immunization Week. Here is what I wrote: What are the biggest arguments against vaccination in your view? 1) There is serious risk of destruction of health through vaccination. Children who receive vaccines often wind up with chronic health problems not seen in the unvaccinated population, including seizures, asthma, autoimmune disorders, eczema, rashes, sleep disorders, and many other health issues. Some have very severe reactions which lead to neurological disorders and other serious complications. Some even die. Unfortunately, doctors either refuse to acknowledge these severe reactions either through their medical arrogance or inability…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- A Comprehensive Guide To Being A Vaccine Educated Advocate
- GoFundMe Shuts Down Dr. Ken Stoller’s Legal Defense Fundraiser
- Oregon HB3063 Vaccine Mandate Protest Delivers Truth About Vaccine Injury and Death
- Her Vaccinated Children Struggle While The Unvaccinated One Does Not
- A Big Health Contrast Between 2 Vaccinated Kids and 3 Vaccine Free Kids
- Vaccine Free Child Eats No Problem But Vaccinated Child Had Eating Issues
- Big Differences In Two Children Vaccinated and Less Vaccinated
- A Picture Of Health: 2 Healthy, Totally Unvaccinated Children
- Newborn Dies of Sepsis 2 Months After Vitamin K Shot
- Here’s How Vaccine Pseudoscience Destroys Our Children
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...