We Rebut Oklahoma House Candidate’s Reasoning For Mandatory Vaccination Cyndi Ralston, one of the political candidates running for Oklahoma’s 12th House District, audaciously came out on April 26, 2018 in support of mandatory vaccinations [HER POST WAS DELETED – this is her Facebook Page]. This staunch declaration posted on her Facebook page, ignited an eruption of informed parents, parents of vaccine-injured and dead children, activists, doctors, and other healthcare providers, who responded with facts, statistics, studies, concerns, and opposing comments. Cyndi blocked and deleted most comments that disagreed with her stance, even if they were politely offered and added value to the discussion. What Cyndi is advocating for is to remove and threaten parents’ rights with her belief…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- A Comprehensive Guide To Being A Vaccine Educated Advocate
- GoFundMe Shuts Down Dr. Ken Stoller’s Legal Defense Fundraiser
- Oregon HB3063 Vaccine Mandate Protest Delivers Truth About Vaccine Injury and Death
- Her Vaccinated Children Struggle While The Unvaccinated One Does Not
- A Big Health Contrast Between 2 Vaccinated Kids and 3 Vaccine Free Kids
- Vaccine Free Child Eats No Problem But Vaccinated Child Had Eating Issues
- Big Differences In Two Children Vaccinated and Less Vaccinated
- A Picture Of Health: 2 Healthy, Totally Unvaccinated Children
- Newborn Dies of Sepsis 2 Months After Vitamin K Shot
- Here’s How Vaccine Pseudoscience Destroys Our Children
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...