Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills The Washington State Capitol in Olympia on Friday, February 8, 2019, was filled and buzzing with thousands of concerned citizens and families who drove in from all over the state to attend a public hearing for House Bill 1638, titled, “Promoting immunity against vaccine preventable diseases.” Woven within this misleading bill title is a clause that strives to remove the philosophical/personal exemptions to the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine for children who attend both public and private schools and licensed daycares. Early lines at the Capitol started at 5:00 am as eager parents and vaccine choice advocates braved the freezing temperatures and biting cold – even with predicted…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Help STOP Senator Pan’s Plans To End Medical Exemptions In California!!! No On SB276!!! Act Today!!!
- Autism Diagnosis After Flu Vaccine Sparks Mom’s Research and Recovery Efforts
- Mom Asks Why Her 6 Month Old Infant Died After Getting 6 Vaccines
- Get These Vaccine Books & DVDs Before Amazon Bans Them!
- A Letter to All Parents About Mandatory Vaccination
- Video: Parents Share Stories Of Vaccine Injury and Death
- DTaP Vaccine Causes Brain Damage in Ten Month Old After 12 Hours
- Your Child’s Fever Is An Essential Immune Response To Leave Alone
- How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines
- Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills
- Here’s Why To Be Very Afraid Of The MMR Vaccine But Not The Measles
- Here’s The Good News About Getting The Measles: Lifelong Immunity
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...