How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines One of the biggest challenges we face is how to talk about vaccination with the people around us. Whether it is your family, a close friend or just a neighbor that you would like to help, vaccination is an emotionally charged, divisive, and complicated topic. Under these set of circumstances, it becomes challenging to have open and fruitful discourse that doesn’t degenerate into angry outbursts, upsetting interactions, and damaged relationships. In order to spread knowledge and awareness about the risks and dangers of vaccines, we need to utilize a conversational toolbox to overcome emotional and fear-based roadblocks. We do this by learning the skills of having a crucial conversation: communication that occurs…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Mom Asks Why Her 6 Month Old Infant Died After Getting 6 Vaccines
- Get These Vaccine Books & DVDs Before Amazon Bans Them!
- A Letter to All Parents About Mandatory Vaccination
- Video: Parents Share Stories Of Vaccine Injury and Death
- DTaP Vaccine Causes Brain Damage in Ten Month Old After 12 Hours
- Your Child’s Fever Is An Essential Immune Response To Leave Alone
- How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines
- Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills
- Here’s Why To Be Very Afraid Of The MMR Vaccine But Not The Measles
- Here’s The Good News About Getting The Measles: Lifelong Immunity
- MD Gives Terse Reply To NY Times Hit Piece On “Anti-Vaxxers”
- Confident Mom Tells Hospital Doctor NO HepB Vaccine After Birth Of Twins
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...