CA SB276 & SB714 Are Now Law, Effectively Ending Medical exemptions In California I predicted this two years ago – see the above screenshots (linked to a post on my facebook timeline). *PISSING OFF ANTI-VAXXERS* Over the last couple of days – while on Facebook – I’ve posted a couple/few dozen posts that have irked and pissed off some anti-vaxxers. But first, a bit of backstory. When senator Pan introduced SB277 and I got involved, my view of the situation was that this was not an isolated incident and rather, it was just the beginning, especially when I took AB2109 into account (Pan’s bill-to-law that required parents to talk to a doctor to get an exemption). So, rather than focus on…
Free Series! Watch Today!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Here Is A Picture Perfect 100% Vaccine-Free HEALTHY Family!
- Pro-Vaxxer Goes Ex-Vaxxer When “I realized that healthy babies don’t just die.”
- Escape California, Vote Republican and How I Pissed Off Anti-Vaxxers
- Fight Vaccine Mandates With These Proven Action Steps
- Vaccinated OR Unvaccinated: Who Is Healthier?
- Are Unvaccinated Children A THREAT To Society?!
- Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines
- The MMR Vaccine Destroyed Our Once Healthy Grandchildren
- What Makes A Parent An ANTI-VAXXER?!
- Facebook Threatens SMV Group Shut Down Over Pix Of Vaccine Injured Children
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor
- Healthy 4 Month Old Dies of “Natural Causes” A Week After 7 Vaccines
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...