Help STOP Senator Pan’s Plans To End Medical Exemptions In California!!! No On SB276!!! Act Today!!! This bill will effectively END all past, current and future medical exemptions as we currently know them in California. Here is what you need to do TODAY! Repost from Parents United 4 Kids A Thing a Day – March 27, 2019 Ok, California, time to get busy! Senator Pan has introduced the bill we have all been expecting. SB276, a bill to restrict medical exemptions in California, has gone live and Assemblything Lorena G, Senator Scott Wiener and Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar Curry appear to be the first to support Pan’s monstrosity (although no one is officially listed as coauthor/sponsor yet). What the bill does:…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Help STOP Senator Pan’s Plans To End Medical Exemptions In California!!! No On SB276!!! Act Today!!!
- Autism Diagnosis After Flu Vaccine Sparks Mom’s Research and Recovery Efforts
- Mom Asks Why Her 6 Month Old Infant Died After Getting 6 Vaccines
- Get These Vaccine Books & DVDs Before Amazon Bans Them!
- A Letter to All Parents About Mandatory Vaccination
- Video: Parents Share Stories Of Vaccine Injury and Death
- DTaP Vaccine Causes Brain Damage in Ten Month Old After 12 Hours
- Your Child’s Fever Is An Essential Immune Response To Leave Alone
- How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines
- Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills
- Here’s Why To Be Very Afraid Of The MMR Vaccine But Not The Measles
- Here’s The Good News About Getting The Measles: Lifelong Immunity
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...