Mom Goes Anti Vaccine After Her Infant Suffers Terrible Vaccine Reactions By Genevieve Hawkins When I gave birth to my first daughter, Jasmine, I supported vaccinations. I don’t think I had really thought about it. It was just the thing I’d been told to do to ensure my child had the best start in life. For me, this was even more so because we’d left California and I was giving birth in Thailand, a Third world country, which I figured must be crawling with strange viruses and bacteria that could hurt my baby. Even though we had to pay out…
A Must Watch Series!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Mom Goes Anti Vaccine After Her Infant Suffers Terrible Vaccine Reactions
- Vaccines Caused Dermatitis and Type 1 Diabetes In Our Baby Boy
- Australian Doctor John Piesse DEMONIZED For Questioning Vaccine Safety
- The Trouble with Vaccines… (and what you can do about it)
- An In Depth Analysis Of Why We Chose Not To Vaccinate Our Third Child
- My Life Is Stormy: Confessions Of A HPV Vaccine Injured Teen
- An Anti-Vaxxer Responds To “World Immunization Week”
- FREE 7-PART DOCU-SERIES: Learn The Truth About Vaccines And Protect Your Child’s Life!