How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines One of the biggest challenges we face is how to talk about vaccination with the people around us. Whether it is your family, a close friend or just a neighbor that you would like to help, vaccination is an emotionally charged, divisive, and complicated topic. Under these set of circumstances, it becomes challenging to have open and fruitful discourse that doesn’t degenerate into angry outbursts, upsetting interactions, and damaged relationships. In order to spread knowledge and awareness about the risks and dangers of vaccines, we need to utilize a conversational toolbox to overcome emotional and fear-based roadblocks. We do this by learning the skills of having a crucial conversation: communication that occurs…
Pre-Event Sale Price!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Vaccinated OR Unvaccinated: Who Is Healthier?
- Are Unvaccinated Children A THREAT To Society?!
- Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines
- The MMR Vaccine Destroyed Our Once Healthy Grandchildren
- What Makes A Parent An ANTI-VAXXER?!
- Facebook Threatens SMV Group Shut Down Over Pix Of Vaccine Injured Children
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor
- Healthy 4 Month Old Dies of “Natural Causes” A Week After 7 Vaccines
- The Many Forms Of Vaccine Injury and What To Do Next
- Shattered Dreams: The HPV Vaccine Exposed
- Free eBook: Treat and Cure Ear Infections with Supplements, Natural Medicine, Diet Changes and Natural Health
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...