How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines One of the biggest challenges we face is how to talk about vaccination with the people around us. Whether it is your family, a close friend or just a neighbor that you would like to help, vaccination is an emotionally charged, divisive, and complicated topic. Under these set of circumstances, it becomes challenging to have open and fruitful discourse that doesn’t degenerate into angry outbursts, upsetting interactions, and damaged relationships. In order to spread knowledge and awareness about the risks and dangers of vaccines, we need to utilize a conversational toolbox to overcome emotional and fear-based roadblocks. We do this by learning the skills of having a crucial conversation: communication that occurs…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- The HPV Vaccine Nearly Killed My Daughter
- AUTISM: I knew the vaccines injured him, but continued vaccinating him until kindergarten.
- A Comprehensive Guide To Being A Vaccine Educated Advocate
- GoFundMe Shuts Down Dr. Ken Stoller’s Legal Defense Fundraiser
- Oregon HB3063 Vaccine Mandate Protest Delivers Truth About Vaccine Injury and Death
- Her Vaccinated Children Struggle While The Unvaccinated One Does Not
- A Big Health Contrast Between 2 Vaccinated Kids and 3 Vaccine Free Kids
- Vaccine Free Child Eats No Problem But Vaccinated Child Had Eating Issues
- Big Differences In Two Children Vaccinated and Less Vaccinated
- A Picture Of Health: 2 Healthy, Totally Unvaccinated Children
- Newborn Dies of Sepsis 2 Months After Vitamin K Shot
- Here’s How Vaccine Pseudoscience Destroys Our Children
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...