Multiple Vaccines Cause Autism and Severe Vaccine Injury Story by Randi Bussear Lindsey gave birth to her first child, a precious baby boy she named Sylas, at 37 weeks gestation on 05-18-07. He was born healthy and strong, weighed 5lbs 5oz, and was 19½ inches long. Although Sylas was three weeks premature, and was just over 5lbs, the medical staff had no concerns about giving him vaccines on his first day of life. This healthy baby boy received the hepatitis B vaccine and vitamin K in the hospital on day one. Lindsey did not know at the time that both…
A Must Watch Series!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Mom Goes Anti Vaccine After Her Infant Suffers Terrible Vaccine Reactions
- Vaccines Caused Dermatitis and Type 1 Diabetes In Our Baby Boy
- Australian Doctor John Piesse DEMONIZED For Questioning Vaccine Safety
- The Trouble with Vaccines… (and what you can do about it)
- An In Depth Analysis Of Why We Chose Not To Vaccinate Our Third Child
- My Life Is Stormy: Confessions Of A HPV Vaccine Injured Teen
- An Anti-Vaxxer Responds To “World Immunization Week”
- FREE 7-PART DOCU-SERIES: Learn The Truth About Vaccines And Protect Your Child’s Life!