Multiple Vaccines Cause Autism and Severe Vaccine Injury Story by Randi Bussear Lindsey gave birth to her first child, a precious baby boy she named Sylas, at 37 weeks gestation on 05-18-07. He was born healthy and strong, weighed 5lbs 5oz, and was 19½ inches long. Although Sylas was three weeks premature, and was just over 5lbs, the medical staff had no concerns about giving him vaccines on his first day of life. This healthy baby boy received the hepatitis B vaccine and vitamin K in the hospital on day one. Lindsey did not know at the time that both…
A Must Watch Series!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- An In Depth Analysis Of Why We Chose Not To Vaccinate Our Third Child
- My Life Is Stormy: Confessions Of A HPV Vaccine Injured Teen
- An Anti-Vaxxer Responds To “World Immunization Week”
- FREE ONLINE EVENT: Learn The Truth About Vaccines And Protect Your Child’s Life!
- PARENTS: Watch Vaccines Revealed For FREE – An Explosive 9-Part Series Featuring 24 Vaccine Experts
- A Once Healthy Teen Is Destroyed By The HPV Vaccine And Now Lives A Daily Hell
- “My Family Was Devastated By Vaccines” Tasha Dāvid, AVN President
- What To Do When A Vaccine Free Child Gets Sick