Multiple Vaccines Cause Autism and Severe Vaccine Injury Story by Randi Bussear Lindsey gave birth to her first child, a precious baby boy she named Sylas, at 37 weeks gestation on 05-18-07. He was born healthy and strong, weighed 5lbs 5oz, and was 19½ inches long. Although Sylas was three weeks premature, and was just over 5lbs, the medical staff had no concerns about giving him vaccines on his first day of life. This healthy baby boy received the hepatitis B vaccine and vitamin K in the hospital on day one. Lindsey did not know at the time that both…
Every Donation Helps!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- What To Do When A Vaccine Free Child Gets Sick
- Don’t Trust Doctors Who Vaccinate and Cause Seizures or Harm
- How To Treat & Stop Vaccine-Induced Seizures by Dr. Henele, ND
- Go Vaccine Free Without Fear Of Death From Infectious Disease
- As An Unvaccinated Child He Was Healthier Than His Vaccinated Friends
- Three Big Reasons To Oppose Mandatory Vaccination
- Did Vaccines Worsen Child’s Rare Genetic Disorder and Spastic Cerebral Palsy?
- Multiple Vaccines Cause Autism and Severe Vaccine Injury