Mom Goes Anti Vaccine After Her Infant Suffers Terrible Vaccine Reactions By Genevieve Hawkins When I gave birth to my first daughter, Jasmine, I supported vaccinations. I don’t think I had really thought about it. It was just the thing I’d been told to do to ensure my child had the best start in life. For me, this was even more so because we’d left California and I was giving birth in Thailand, a Third world country, which I figured must be crawling with strange viruses and bacteria that could hurt my baby. Even though we had to pay out of pocket, I called the hospital where Jasmine had been born and asked them when we could start vaccinating her.…
A Must-Watch Series!!!
Recent Posts (STORIES)
- Mom Asks Why Her 6 Month Old Infant Died After Getting 6 Vaccines
- Get These Vaccine Books & DVDs Before Amazon Bans Them!
- A Letter to All Parents About Mandatory Vaccination
- Video: Parents Share Stories Of Vaccine Injury and Death
- DTaP Vaccine Causes Brain Damage in Ten Month Old After 12 Hours
- Your Child’s Fever Is An Essential Immune Response To Leave Alone
- How to Have the Crucial Conversation About Vaccines
- Over 2,000 Descend On WA State Capitol To Challenge Vaccine Mandate Bills
- Here’s Why To Be Very Afraid Of The MMR Vaccine But Not The Measles
- Here’s The Good News About Getting The Measles: Lifelong Immunity
- MD Gives Terse Reply To NY Times Hit Piece On “Anti-Vaxxers”
- Confident Mom Tells Hospital Doctor NO HepB Vaccine After Birth Of Twins
- Donate to Larry CookProcessing ...